Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Here's a slightly edited email survey I filled out.

1. FIRST NAME: "Zoe" is my internet name

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE: My mom

3. DO YOU WISH ON STARS: Nope

4. WHICH FINGER IS YOUR FAVORITE: Pointer fingers

5. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY: Back in March of last year was my last big cry

6. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING: I am neutral towards it. It gets the job done.

7. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT: Vegetarian pastrami

8. ANY BAD HABITS: Playing with my hair and picking my cuticles.

9. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD ON THE SHELF:
My taste is impeccable. Besides, I sold all my bad CD's years ago!

10. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS
WITH YOU: Sure. I'm wonderful.

11. ARE YOU A DAREDEVIL: To a certain degree. If the payoff it worth it.

12. HAVE YOU EVER TOLD A SECRET YOU SWORE NOT TO TELL:
Only to J or my cats

13. DO LOOKS MATTER: At first sight, but (hopefully) people can move past them.
14. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER: Get crabby and pick fights with J.

15. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME: My parents' house, Consuelo's apartment in Madrid.
16. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY: Until they show me they show me they're not worth it.

17. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD: Legos
18. WHAT CLASS IN SCHOOL DO YOU THINK IS TOTALLY
USELESS: Chemistry

19. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL: I have a blog (obviously).

20. DO YOU USE SARCASM: Me? never.

21. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT: Of course.

22. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY: Mmm...shoulders, eyes
23. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES: Zoe
24. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP: No
25. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF:
Yes. I have narrow feet.
26. DO YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE STRONG: I'm stronger than I look

27. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR:
Fudge

28. SHOE SIZE: 6.5

29. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE COLORS: Navy, dark red

30. HOW MANY WISDOM TEETH DO YOU HAVE: 2 have come in, 1 is just sitting there, and one is currently coming in

31. WHO DO YOU MISS MOST RIGHT NOW: My mom
33. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW: My coworker Jorge singing. It's bad.
34. LAST THING YOU ATE: Frosted Mini Wheats
35. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE: Some random person looking for someone who does not exist.
36. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX:
Shoulders!
38. HOW ARE YOU TODAY: OK. My sinuses hurt, though.
39. FAVORITE DRINK: Water.
40. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK: Mudslides
41. FAVORITE SPORTS: Baseball
42. HAIR COLOR: Brownish
43. EYE COLOR: Brown
44. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS: Glasses
45. SIBLINGS: "Zelda", 20, and "Zenobia", 17.
46. FAVORITE MONTH: April
47. FAVORITE FOOD: Paella
48. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED: Secret Ballot, an Iranian movie. It was good.
49. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR: My birthday.
50. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT: Not if I'm drunk enough.
51. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS: Happy endings, if I have to choose.
52. SUMMER OR WINTER: Winter. You can always put on more clothes, but at some point you're just naked and sweaty.
53. HUGS OR KISSES: Both!
54. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS: Relationships with the fun of one-night stands
57. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING: Stitch and Bitch
58. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD: "Fellowes." Black and boring
59. FAVORITE BOARD GAME: Trivial Pursuit.
60. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT: Scrubs
61. FAVORITE SMELLS: Cookies, pies, Dior's J'adore, barbeque
62. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE
UP: Oddly, Rubbermaid containers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home