Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Another meme

From Grace.

10 bands you have been listening to a lot lately:

U2
Wild Mountain Time
Bruce Springsteen
Sinead O'Connor
Hmm...that's about it.

9 things you look forward to:

Seeing my Jen-nay for the first time in a long time
The damn wedding being planned already
Trog Dor's arrival
Tarquinius losing some weight
Winter
Seeing my sister
Going home at the end of the day
Kitties purring
Sleep

8 things you like to wear:

Sneakers
Toenail polish
Clothes I made
Anything embroidered
Anything silk
Jumpers
Sandals

7 things that annoy you:

People who can't read signs
Small children in R-Rated movies
Stupid drivers
BeBe meowing at 3 am
Louisa trying to trip me to get me to pick her up
Running out of all my cooking staples at the same time
People who can't find out the answer for themselves

6 things you say most days:

I love you
Stop it!
Just a sec
Hey!
Kitties don't...
Could you get that down for me, please?

5 things you do everyday:

Brush my teeth
Take my birth control, Advair, and Zyrtec
Feed the lizard
Feed the cats
Eat

4 people you want to spend more time with:

Jen
My mom
My sisters
J

3 movies you could watch over and over again:

Office Space
The Princess Bride
The Emperor's New Groove

2 of your favorite songs at the moment:

"I will go, I will go" by Wild Mountain Time
"Daddy I'm Fine" by Sinead

1 person you could spend the rest of your life with:

J.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home