Friday, May 21, 2004

Another Meme

From the fabulous frog:

A - Age: 24

B – Band listening to right now: I'm working, so I can't have music. But my coworker is singing loudly and badly.

C - Career in future: Winemaker

D - Dessert of choice: Angelfood cake with fresh berries on top

E - Easiest person to talk to: Woman J, Man J, and my mom

F - Favourite song at the moment: With or Without You by U2

G - Gummy bears or gummy worms: Bears

H - Hometown: St. Louis, Missouri

I - Instruments: Clarinet in high school.

K - Kids: None, happily

L - Longest car ride ever: Huntsville, Alabama, to Boston, Mass, via Cooperston NY.

M - Mom's name: Vickie

N - Number of siblings: 2

P - Phobias: Crickets. Ug. Or being buried alive

Q - Favourite Quote(s): "If people think you're crazy, they'll leave you alone." My mom

R - Reasons to smile: The massive tea rose tree in the front yard went nuts with flowers again. Oh, and it's Friday.

S - Song you sang last: I don't sing. Everyone should be happy about this.

T - Time you woke up: 6:20

U - Unknown fact about me: I have an exceptionally large head.

V - Vegetable you hate: Bell peppers

W - Worst habit: picking at my cuticles

X - X-rays you've had: Chest, dental, hips

Y - Yummy food: Paella

Z - Zodiac sign: Cancer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home