Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Childfree? Vote!

I post/read several CF communities. Lots of ranting/complaining about the perks that the childed get- tax credits, subsidized insurance (ie, my insurance for J & myself is more than the insurance of a guy who covers his 6 kids and himself), restricted access to birth control, abortion, etc. But do they vote? No! Voting is for breeders! C'mon, folks, if you don't want to pay high property taxes for schools, vote against them. Vote to keep your right to abort. Ask candidates what they will do to insure access to sterilization, and insurance coverage of sterilization, regardless of age or childed status!

1 Comments:

At 10:20 PM, Blogger homuncula said...

Amen! I totally agree- all these things suck, but we do have the power (albeit just a little bit) to change them. vote, vote, vote! if only the electoral college didn't suck, because i doubt my vote will even count in conservativeville where i live!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home