Friday, January 28, 2005

Zoe back in the Day!

Zoe in the 90's

What were your three favorite bands?
U2, R.E.M., and Radiohead

What was your favorite outfit?
Jeans and a sweater or sweatshirt

What was up with your hair?
Long, straight, brown or dyed red.

Who were your friends?
Jen, Heather, Shawn, and Dan

What did you do after school?
Hung out at Heather or Jen's house, worked on History Day project, did homework, worked at Target.

What did you do in your summers?
Worked, traveled to Spain and Ireland (two separate years), and sat around. Sometimes, I would bike to Heather's house

Did you take the bus?
Almost every day until senior year.

Who did you have a crush on?
I know I had them, but I can't remember who the boys were

Did you fight with your parents?
Sometimes, but we got along remarkably well

Who did you have a celebrity crush on?
Various members of the St. Louis Blues, various singers, various movie stars, all of whose names escape me.

Did you smoke cigarettes?
Hell, no

Did you lug all of your books around in your backpack all day because you were too nervous to find your locker?
I carried most of them around, but mainly because our campus was large and my locker was always inconvienently located.

Did you go to prom?
Yes- both times with a gaggle of friends.

Where did you think you'd be at the age you are now?
I figured out would be out of undergrad, maybe in grad school, working. The SO/marriage thing never entered into the picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home