Wednesday, May 04, 2005

More Questions!

1. If you didn't have to work, what would you do with your time?

I would knit a lot, sew a lot, read a lot, sleep a lot. I'd spend lots of time with Jeremy (assuming he wasn't working, which isn't likely as he's a workaholic), and probably do some volunteer work.

2. If you could have all the pets you wanted, what would you have, and how many would there be?

I'm set for cats- 3 is plenty. I'd have one dog (ideally, an Irish wolfhound, Akita, or other large breed), and two goats named Killer and Frog. If Fiji Iguanas are ever in the pet trade, I want one. They're just gorgeous. Maybe a couple of geckos. So that's 3 cats, plus two lizards, plus 2 goats, a Fiji iguana, and 2 geckos. 10 pets. Unless I decided to get a horse.

3. What word do you hate the most and why?

I don't like the word "ratchet." It's got an unpleasant sound to it. I don't really hate words,
though. Sometimes I hate the ideas they express, but the words are just symbols.

4. What's the deal with buffalo meat?

It's yummy. It's more nutritious than beef and has a similar taste. However, since it's got less fat it cooks faster, which means you must pay close attention while cooking it. My coworker has a bison ranch and I buy from her. It plays well with pork in chili.

5. How did you and Jeremy meet?

At an SCA event, at the ball. We were drunk. My best friend Jen literally shoved me in front of him because she thought he was cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home